I got asked today, by a kindergartner, if I was a grown up. I am sure it had a lot to do with the fact that I am so short but it got me thinking about all the ways I don’t behave like one.
- I don’t always eat my veggies
- I pretend to not notice when the car is dirty
- If I could I would eat ice cream for dinner
- If I didn’t have a husband I would never make my bed
- I am, I am, I am afraid of the dark
- My feelings still get really hurt
- Bed time is for wimps
- I still think “no fair” over certain injustices
- It doesn’t bother me that my ears ring for 2 days after a concert
- I don’t iron…AT ALL!
- I believe discipline stifles creativity
- The “I am not touching you” game is still really funny
It’s a simple existence..but it’s mine!